Thursday, October 16, 2008

Queenscraps Nov Kit!!!

Queenscraps Nov Kit is finally up for pre-order. This is such a gorgeous kit and is one of my favourite so far. It carries the Prima's Cavalier line of pattern papers. This kit will be ship out from 1st Nov onwards and you can order it by going to Queenscraps Blog! They're having some problems with the server for the store. So grab it while you can. Just go to this link to order this kit.
http://queenscraps.blogspot.com/
I'll start to upload my projects using this kit in a few days time.

5 comments:

Robledo Ruiz said...

No nos vamos a entender, pero me gusta lo que haces,tienes un gusto exquisito.Bay bay

martha velasco prieto. said...

precioso tu blog ,tus trabajos son maravillosos!tus babys son preciosos!saludos desde méxico!

scrappin{jewlz} said...

awesome kit!

I so love your work!

I gave you a blog award - check out the post on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

I love your creations!

May i ask whos singing in your blog?
Beautiful voice!

Enjoy your stay in Stockholm! Its a lovely town.

Sofia (from Stockholm)

Anonymous said...

je pense que tu as fait le tour de la terre et cela dois être fatigant pour tes enfants et ta maman, profites en ! c'est pas tous les jours que l'on a des vacances.

Bon courage

Estelle ( spam ) mdrrr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin