Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Queenscraps March Kit

Here's a picture of Queenscraps March Kit. This would be the last kit from Queenscraps as the owner had decided to stop offering kits. This kit would also be my last assignment for Queenscraps.

Loads of yummy Making Memories Paperie pattern papers, fun tags from 7gypsies, Tim Holtz journaling tickets, crystals from Prima, journaling pages from Making Memories and much more. Get you kit today at a discount! Remember to use the codes.

I'm working on this kit now and would probably share it next week. At the moment, I'm still waiting for my stamps and Get Inked! kits to arrive from Queen Kat Designs. When they are here, I'll be having a giveaway! Hopefully it's here before my birthday this Sunday. I hope to celebrate it with this fun giveaway!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Happy Birthday for this Sunday Irene!! I hope you have a glorious day.

Renee xx

Tammy said...

Hope you have a great Birthday!! I can't wait to see what you do with the March kit! After your January I had to go buy all 3. You are soo inspiring!!

Melissa S. said...

Irene, Just want to wish you a happy birthday a little early. I hope you have a great day and be sure to post some pictures of your celebration. Thanks for the tips today for this and the acrylic paint. I can't wait to see what you do with this kit. Melissa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin