Monday, July 6, 2009

Sneak Peek of my post on The Crop Spot!!

Here's a little sneak peek of the project that I've created for Scrapbooking Supplies R Us. If you wish to take a look at it or even follow it's tutorial, simply click here.

This is a layout that I've incorporate an acrylic mini album page onto a layout. I'm sure that some of us has some leftovers of acrylic pieces or pages lying around and waiting to be used.

Don't forget that you could easily find all the products used on my projects for them on their store. There's this cool tool that simply let you add stuffs to your cart directly from my blog post. Try it!
Hope to get some of your support in this new venture of mine. I'll be posting on their blog with an exclusive project every Monday. Feel free to post all your comments, feebacks or questions here on this post after you've checked out the blog post.

6 comments:

Wil said...

heelerg leuk zeg

Melissa S. said...

Oh My gosh Irene I'm just cruzing through the new site and I love it. You do keep busy don't you? I really like that you can order items right from your tutorial. Good Luck with your new venture I just know it will do well.

Mimi said...

I tried to order many of the items you used on your layout from their website with no luck. Either they don't carry everything you used and that they had listed below your tutorial, or they ran out already? Anyway, it was a beautiful layout and one I would have loved to make myself. Better luck next time, huh?

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Mimi,

I'll look into that with the store owners. I think they would be willing to help with your situstion. Thanks for letting me know.

ledesma said...

Hi Irene, I already check the site love this Lo you always amaze me with all the details and the love you put in your work.
I have something for you on my blog maybe when you have time you can pick it up ;)

http://scrappylatina.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Ledesma

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

waooo beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin