Monday, August 17, 2009

Mini Album Tutorials at The Crop Spot!!

It's the third week of August and time for me to blog on a mini album tutorial on The Crop Spot! Here is the mini album that I'll be doing this month.



Don't you just love the colour scheme. The pattern papers had really made my job easy this time. I'll be posting page by page tutorials on this mini album on The Crop Spot throughout this week. To follow along the tutorials or check out this mini album, simply click here. Feel free to leave any comments you have about this project here. Enjoy!

I'll also be having another giveaway on my blog soon. Do keep an eye for it as you won't want to miss it!

9 comments:

marijke said...

wow this looks soooooooo gorgeous I am off now to take a look into the other site

tania said...

hi, i came across your blog on pages in time, this is lovely you are very creative, i am from south africa, also have a blog, but still very new.

Laney said...

Wow, that album looks amazing! Looking forward to the tutorial!

Studio Scrap Craft said...

Muito lindo seu blog e projetos !!!! Parabéns!!!!

Dawn Hueser said...

This is absolutely beautiful

Jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jude said...

Oh Irene this is WAY so Pretty, carnt wait for you class on it, Im going to make me one like that, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, really want to thankyou for sharing your knowledege, U JUST INSPIRE ME, TO CHALLENGE MYSELF. Thank you for that. XX:-] Give HIRO a Kiss & Cuddle for ME.

Kristeena Crabb said...

This is incredibly beautiful, and yes!, I love your color scheme. Thanks for sharing.

Shari Nelson said...

This is so beautiful! I really, love your style!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin