Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Teaching Trip for This Year!

I'm very excited to bring this news to you all. As you all know, I seldom do overseas teaching trip. This year I'll be doing a teaching trip to Moscow, Russia. I'm so excited when I received an invitation from the organizer and can't wait to visit Moscow for the very first time.

I'll be teaching some projects with loads of techniques on the 17th and 18th of October 2009. You will be introduced to various elements and techniques in using them. If you want to sign up for the classes, you could email the organizer at muradovae@mail.ru or if you understand Russian, you can check out the details on their blog. (http://artugolok.ru/). I'm currently still designing the projects and will give some sneak peeks of it when it's done. The projects shown on their blog are just a hint of similar kind of projects for the classes.

If you've missed the chance of meeting me during my last teaching trip to France in Oct 2008, you could always come to Russia and meet me there. I hope to meet you all and if you all plan to attend my classes, do act fast as the seats are limited.

I'll be there from 16th till 20th Oct. I'm hoping to get some friendly guidance throughout the big city of Moscow after the classes.

As for you all residing in the United States, I'm also in the middle of negotiating a teaching trip there sometime next year. I'm crossing my fingers that everything goes smoothly and hopefully I could get to meet some of you all there.

If you have any questions at all regarding my teaching trip to Moscow, Russia, do not hesitate to email me or the organizer.

I'm so looking forward to this trip!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

I envy the Russian girls.
Probably then you will visit Israel?
At us too it is a lot of interested persons to touch your talent...
Love your works...

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Kary,
As much as i would liked to teach in Israel when inivited a few weeks ago, I just can't. There are some Russia or plan for a trip to United States during Winter CHA next year.

Nilla said...

Irene, great for you, a very interesting country, I must say! Remember Anna, the other Swedish girl at Val's place. She is living there now, so maybe she will join you, and you will see a familiar face! Good luck! Hugs Nilla

Mescrap said...

Whoa !!!
You're the best.

Elaine said...

I wish you could come to teach in Brazil. I´m crazy to have classes with you.You are fabulous. Have a great trip and classes.

CK Chai said...

Wow, congrats! And Hope you'll soon come over to Singapore to teach ;)

Wirda said...

Congrats!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin