Thursday, October 8, 2009

Artful ATC

This is an ATC that I've created recently. Have had loads of fun with masking, inking, painting, stamping and distressing while creating this ATC.

To create the background, I've done loads of masking using Tim Holtz-ideaology masking template. I've also stamped around it and add liquid pearls to it.

The handle and the key are actually chipboard. I've inked it with distress ink and cover it with perfect pearls. This is the "Creating your Faux Metal Pieces" technique. Later, I've covered it with some distress stickles to further distress it.

I've also added various metal elements on it to make all the hardware look more realistic.

It's really a fast and fun ATC. Hope you all like it.



Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Perfect Medium; Stamps: Studio G; Chipboards: Fancy Pants, Creative Cuts and More; Others: Ranger Perfect Pearls, Ranger Distress Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Ranger Paint Dabber, Tim Holtz idea-ology masks and metal charm; mini brads, crafting wire, metal hinges, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Hope I could make something like this in the future. I found this Tim Holtz distress and tools at Christina’s Crafts. Check this one out!

mininessie said...

really love it ...is just the style i like .
hugs!

Penny said...

this is just gorgeous!

Velma said...

Your ATC is so awesome! You put so much work into it! I love it! Thanks for sharing! Velma

Tanya said...

Talant!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin