Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2010 Art Retreat at Scrap-n-Crop!!

I'll be teaching on a weekend Art Retreat organized by Scrap-n-Crop in Kuala Lumpur on the 13th and 14th March 2010. It will be two full days of fun!! There will be two different classes and I'm so excited about teaching those projects! Want to learn about creating a cool and sophisticated full size mini album? Want to create your very own amazing treasure? Come and join me! Below is a sneak peek of one of the class project that I'll be teaching.

Scrap-n-Crop had just posted the details of the classes on their blog. Do check out the details there. I hope to meet many of you there and I'm sure that it's going to be a blast teaching these two full day classes!!

3 comments:

Rhayne said...

I would love to take a class of yours...but I'm pretty sure I cannot travel that far next year. I'll have to wait til you come to the Northeast US :o)

Scrap by Heart said...

You are absolutely fantastic. I´m sooo impressed by your creativety and that you can to find out so many ways to create a layout.
I realy wish that I could join one of your courses.
Thank you for your inspiration!!!

Michelle said...

It would be a dream come true if I can join your class but unfortunately, I`ll be sitting UPSR next year so I`m sure my mother would not let me join the class...good luck in the class!
xx Michelle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin