Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Honorary Guest Designer at Artugolok!


This month, I'm so honored to be featured as the honorary guest designer at the Artugolok. I've created this layout based on their sketch. I've used the amazing pattern papers from Gaia! They are very thick and has super gorgeous designs on them. Artugolok is actually having a sketch based layout challenge using this sketch at their blog. Check it out here and play along!

I'll be sharing the details on this layout tomorrow. Keep an eye for it!

12 comments:

Maria Therese said...

beautiful layout!

Evonne said...

This is a beautiful Layout. So inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

rosy3108 said...

fabulous! love your art!

tania said...

another great one, thanks irene!

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats on the gdt spot and what a gorgeous LO! your blog is just stunning-thanks for sharing :)

xoxo
sarabeth

2amscrapper said...

Congrats! Stunning layout!

Denise said...

Congrats on being the guest designer Irene..It's well deserved!! I love this LO..but then again..I love all of them!! Hope everyone is feeling well at home and all is good!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

so beautiful! love the butterflies and the flowers...love it. thanks for sharing~!

Fiore Yanette said...

Congratulations Irene!
Your pages are always amazing! I just can't take my eyes off of your blog :)))

Scrappycat said...

Gorgeous lay-out!

Esther said...

Hi Irene.

I read your blog everytime you post!
I don't allways leave a comment.
But want to say that all your work is so pretty.
I use a lot of your techniques,and because of that i come up with some new techniques myself, that are new to me!

So i would like to say THANKS !!! for giving all of us so much inspiration and tutorials with so much love for scrapping !!

Hugs Esther.

Natalie said...

This just takes my breath away. It is very inspiring to me. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin