Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Melt Together Mini Album


This is a mini snowman album that I've created using Clear Scraps last CHA release, mini acrylic snowman album. I've used various techniques to create this mini album. Below are some close-ups and pages in it.

On the front cover, I've stamped some snowflakes using a Glue Pad and sprinkle some silver glitters all over it.


I've used the "Ice Stickles to Create Frost" technique on all the top edges of everything to create the frost look on this mini album.

If you have a long title for a mini album and could not fit on the front cover, simply add it to the back of the cover to make the album more interesting. For the second page, I've embossed the acrylic and sand it on it's back to give it a frost look.


On the fourth page, I've stamped on it with a snowflake stamp and some black solvent ink.




On the fifth page, I've stamped some snowflakes using distress ink on the paper. I've also add a tag in between page 5 and 6.



I've added Ice stickles on everything on these pages.

I really love how this mini snowman album turns out. The Ice Stickles really does the work and the shape of the album tells it all. Why not try creating one of this mini album during this winter? It will be such a fun project to create and share it with your little ones.

Time is getting near for CHA! Have you all registered for my classes at San Jose, CA? If you have not, check it out here. You would not be disappointed. This might be my only trip to USA for a long time. So grab the chance and join me in some fun-filled classes! 


Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: BoBunny, Hot Off the Press; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Norsk Stempelblad AS; Others: Ranger Ice Stickles, Prima lace, Robin's Nest dew drops, Maya Road tag, K& Co chipboard buttons, snowflake brads, die-cut frames, twine, ribbons, rhinestones, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.  

7 comments:

Jude said...

This is so Primo, you are so busy and yet you still prduce awesome mini's, LOVE IT!!!!
One Hiro XXoX
U ROCK XXOXX
Arohanui

Britt-Inger said...

As always, beauitful artwork.
Hugs.

scrapdecor said...

esse blog é mesmo um espetaculo

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

Very beautiful. I wish I could be at CHA!

Mimi said...

Hi Irene!
Beautiful mini album!
Kisses from Argentine, Mimi.

Joanna said...

gorgeous mini, i really admire your work.

Asil said...

Love the details, love the colours, love the format! Fantastic! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin