Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's 40 weeks already!

Wow! I can't believed that Hiro is already 40 weeks old already! Due to the extremely hot weather in Penang this few weeks (40 degree C), Hiro is sheddding again. We've used the amazing "Furminator" on him again and it works liked magic and help to reduce a lot of flying loose furs around the house. He looks so much skinnier and thin now.

Today we've taken him for his bath at his usual grooming center and guess what, he has gotten an "angpow" from the store owner. It's not in the usual form but it's in a red small packaging with some treats inside. How cool is that? From next year onwards, I'm going to prepare some of these "angpows" for my friends' or relatives' furkids during Chinese New Year....lol!

Tomorrow, I won't be sharing any project on The Crop Spot as I'm taking a week off. I'll continue to post on the Crop Spot on the following Monday. I'll be sharing my last project using Swirlydoos February kit soon. Keep an eye for it.

1 comment:

Melissa S. said...

He is such a handsome young man isn't he. I will have to look for the Furminator for this summer for my dog. She needs it right now too. There is a hint of spring in the air here and the fruit trees are blooming.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin