Monday, January 3, 2011

Addicted To Love


This is a DT layout for Bo Bunny. I've used the Crazy Love line to create this layout.

Here are some details on it.




This line is such a fun line! I really love all the cute flowers, birds and bees on it. Hope you all like it too.
Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Rub-Ons: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Bo Bunny brads and wrap, Inssentials white gel pen, floss for stitching, Tombow, Glue Arts and other adhesives.  

17 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

What a super precious layout! I love it!

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Beautiful Lo Irene and a very happy New Year to you!

Robin Shakoor said...

This is stunning Irene. I love all of the details.

Uniquely Ella said...

Just gorgeous.
xxx

Cindy Gay said...

I particularly like the pink gathered ruffle lined with lace!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I think I will need to borrow a little girl form somewhere to crate some pages as beautiful as this.
Again it's your detail that shines through.

http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com

2amscrapper said...

Gorgeous, Irene! Helene

hilde janbroers said...

amazing layout Irene!!!

Gabby said...

Irene, I love everything about this page. It is absolutely darling! :)

gigi et moi said...

filled with perfect details and colors!!
A beauty girl!
Letícia.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Faboulous!!!! I love everything about it! Congrats!

Kirsten Alicia said...

So beautiful!!

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Awesome!!!! You inspire me!!!
Hugs from Brazil

france papillon said...

pink isn't my favourite colour, yet you make me like it with this page! Love te way you make so much layers work together... and wish some of your talent could blow over my way ;) warm wishes, france.

Kay F said...

How pretty! So many fabulous techniques & attention to detail!

BARB T said...

This is gorgeous! I love the dimensional details you very often use. I can usually spot your layouts right away, always gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin