Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Adore You Card

This is a very simple card that I've created using Bo Bunny's Crazy Love card kit. This kit is so easy to use.


I just jazzed up my card by stamping a bee on it, adding a flower and a strip of ribbon to it. I've also glittered it up using some Stickles.

You must try these card kits if you haven't. They are so easy to work with!
Sources: Bo Bunny Crazy Love card kit; Others: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Archival Ink, Bo Bunny ribbon and flower, Tombow and other adhesives.

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Very cute card! I love the little bee and the touches of glitter! Yum!

Kirsty said...

Hi
Love this kit you are using we have a little art shop here in Scotland that supplies Bo Bunny Let's just hope they have it in stock. Thanks for the inspiration. I view your bog reguarly and get so much inspiration.I am starting to look at scapbooking too now. Your projects are awesome. Best Wishes kitty :)

Gabby said...

Cute card ... like the flower you added, it looks cool! :)

Krista said...

How cute, Irene. I like the glitter, too. Especially on the stamped bee. You are so clever at putting the pieces together. Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin