Thursday, April 21, 2011

Berry Sweet


It has been a little difficult to get my posts pre-scheduled in time without my laptop. My netbook is just too old and can't support many sites and software. I'm just trying my best at this moment to get everything done as usual.

Today's layout features the acrylic XL shape by Clear Scraps and the cute paper line by Imaginisce. I also have a chance to play with the Irock tool and Irock gems by them while creating this layout. Thank you Imaginisce swapping these awesome products with Clear Scraps.

Here are some close-ups on this layout.

I've highlighted the acrylic XL shape using a Zig Painty marker and some Magic Mesh.



This swirl is created using the Irock tool and some Irock metal gems. The tip on applying Irock gems on acrylic surfaces is to create a rough surface for it to attach to. Use a sharp tip or tweezers to make a small rough dots or dent before attaching the gem onto the acrylic.

I had so much fun creating this bright and cute layout. Hope you all like it. Thank you so much for still checking on my blog daily. I'll still keep praying for a miracle on a new laptop.
 

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Imaginisce; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Imaginisce; Die-cuts: Imaginisce; Others: Imaginisce flowers, Imaginisce Irock gems and tools, Copic markers, Zig Painty markers, Magic Mesh, lace, thread for stitching, Tombow and Beacon adhesives.

6 comments:

Tara Orr said...

my goodness you have a way with details my friend!! Not only are you the queen of masking, you do amazing hand stitching and your fine details and embellishments are out of this world! You are such an amazing talent! I am always inspired by your gorgeous creations Irene!

Jozebelle said...

Oh There are a lot of new things here, have to come back a little later to look more!

BArb T said...

I agree with Tara. I was just looking at all the detail on this lo. I believe you just naturally know what, how and where to add the right amount of detail and they always are amazing layouts. You truly inspire me.

Marielle said...

this is simply gorgeous Irene !

Marielle said...

this is just gorgeous Irene !!!

Life in Colors said...

So great !!! Love these colors !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin