Sunday, April 3, 2011

Favourite Shot


This week, I would like to share with you the above shot of Hiro. I really like this angle of his shot. He looks as if he is not disturbed by the camera. He is concentrating so hard on something that he has spotted up the tree. It is really hard to capture this kind of picture with Hiro. He is always very excited when he sees us holding a camera in our hands. Try to capture shots of your dogs or cats when they're not aware of you taking the shot.

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing another video tutorial here! Make sure you check back for it. 

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful shot Irene! Good advice too about capturing photos of dogs. My dog, Lunar, is the difficult to take photos of because he's always trying to lick the camera. If I catch him outside while he's trying to get the squirrels, maybe he won't pay attention to me! Thanks for the tip!

Bellaidea said...

Very cute! My kids love it!

Life in Colors said...

Beautiful dog !!

Denise said...

What a great picture Irene! He is so beautiful!

Marley said...

WOW! Gorgeous picture.. xx Marley

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin