Sunday, April 24, 2011

Finally a Hiro's Update


Finally, I'm able to retrieve my files from my crashed laptop with Hiro's pictures from last week. Above is a shot captured last week when Hiro is helping out with getting a pest out from the garden. Yes, a mice! Hiro sniff a mice in the garden and were barking loudly to call for my hubby's help to capture it. It's so interesting seeing both of them make such a great team! They've successfully captured the mice. Of course, after this mission, Hiro was rewarded with a treat!


This is a picture captured this week where he is trying to do some stretching Tai-Chi moves again. Look at that face! He is concentrating so hard! LOL!

Check back tomorrow for another tutorial at The Crop Spot! For those who still wants to try out for my giveaway, simply just click on the giveaway picture on the right of my blog. You all have till end of April!

Another exciting news. If you are a scrapbook store somewhere near Oregon Convention Center and do organize workshops, please email me at scrapperlicious@gmail.com. or if any of you are from there and knows of a store that do organize workshops, please email me too.  

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

2 comments:

Marley said...

Lovely pictures of Hiro!! xxMarley

Kellie Christie said...

He is so CUTE!!! And super smart to sniff out a mouse, my dog wouldn't even notice :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin