Thursday, April 28, 2011

INDONESIA!!


Today, I have a great news for all of you in Indonesia and who is travelling to Indonesia this coming June! Yes, I'm going to Jakarta, Indonesia!!  This is my first ever teaching trip to Indonesia!

I'll be teaching two fun and inspiring workshops there! Here are some hints! If you want to get some Tim Holtz, Clear Scraps and Bo Bunny awesomeness, make sure you grab your seats fast!

Here are the details:

Workshop dates: 4th and 5th June 2011
Location: Jakarta
Person to contact: patricia@scrapwithlove.com

Contact Patricia and she will fill you up with all the details. For those that will be attending my workshops, be prepared for some serious fun!! No one leaves with a clean hand. You will leave with tons of inspiration and ideas!  Bring some wet wipes and an apron if you must! Hope to see you all there!!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin