Friday, April 8, 2011

The Love


Today's layout is a very old layout of mine which I've not shared it here before. It's a layout that had been published in magazine and also used as sample in CHA.

I've used tons of Tim Holtz yummy products on this layout. Below are some close-ups on it.




If you're wondering who are the couple on the layout, that's me and my husband! Don't we look so young then? LOL!

I'll start sharing some layouts which I've created using Swirlydoos latest kit next week. Keep and eye for it!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Heidi Swapp; Grungeboard: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Rub-Ons: Basic Grey; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, Prima flowers, Fancy Pants lace, mini brads, brads, tulle, thread for stitching, Beacon and Tombow adhesives.  

5 comments:

АесЯ said...

how wonderful! i like it

Cindy Gay said...

That's a beautiful couple there!

Wende said...

Your work is stunning. I know when I visit I will always be wowed!!!!

Analia Cristina said...

beautiful work!On my blog is a sweet candy,look then!

Potatoejam said...

I just found your blog and wanted to let you know that you look absolutely beautiful in this picture.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin