Monday, April 25, 2011

Memories


It's already the last week of April and time for me to share my last project for the month at The Crop Spot. Today, I'll be sharing a tutorial featuring the above layout titled "Memories". This layout features the vintage line, Curtain Call by Graphic 45.

Here are some close-ups on it.


Don't you just love the vintage elegant tones of this line. I really love how it frames my Paris picture easily! Go on now to The Crop Spot to read on the detail tutorials on this layout. Enjoy!  


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

8 comments:

kissinia said...

Great page! I like the colours combination. Thank you for sharing!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Love it. Great colours and what a fabulous photo.

Lunea said...

Great! i like it!

Nancy Wethington said...

Love the colors, the design, the embellishments and everything!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Gabby said...

You created AMAZING pages! I love that Grahpic 45 line and what you did with it! :)

Erin Smetak said...

Gorgeous page! LOVE that Graphic 45 paper too!!!

Stella's Stöberkiste said...

Hello dear Tan, your creative is the insanity works. So beautiful things I did not see yet, for me remain the mouth openly standing… wau am beautiful that, no to breath-taking find I your tinkered things beautiful. I wished myself of hearts, I could tinkering it as beautiful as you. If I see your blog, then I see in each case wau am beautiful that. It is to be known beautifully as creative humans as you. Mach in such a way ...... I continues to wish a beautiful day with dear humans to you. I send completely cordial greetings to you. Stella HP. Please excuse my bad English, I hope you understand me. Sorry

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin