Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pure Sweet Season


Do you all remember that I've told you all that I'll continue to share more detailed tutorial at The Crop Spot this month. It's April already and time for me to share my first project for SBSRUS at The Crop Spot. This week, I'll be sharing a detailed tutorial based on the above layout.

This layout features the sweet line "Sweet Season" by Webster's Pages. Below are some close-ups of this layout.



To read the step by step instructions of this layout, go to The Crop Spot now. Enjoy!

Do you all enjoy yesterday's video tutorial? I hope so. Feel free to share any of my video tutorials with your friends or your readers.


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

8 comments:

Asas à imaginação said...

Irene, seu LO está magnífico!!!
Olho cada detalhe e me encanto!!!
Vou ver o tutorial, o de hoje e o de ontem.
Um abraço
Marlei

Jolaine Frias said...

Amazing details and photography! Loving all the layers here! TFS!!!!!

Bellaidea said...

Great details and color mix.

Ελευθερία said...

i am amazed!!!!! all those details..the trees...and the photo of your young is fantastic!!!

kissinia said...

It is amazing piece of art! Totally love it!

~Etoile~ said...

totally gorgeous layout!

scrappin' girl said...

what a gorgeous LO and a really cute pic !!!

Gra Sandel said...

I love it Irene!!It's amazing!!
Kisses

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin