Monday, April 4, 2011

Together (Video Tutorial)


Today, I would like to share with you all the above layout titled "Together". This layout features Clear Scraps large acrylic expression. I've also used tons of gorgeous chippies by Dusty Attic and some beautiful stamps by Vilda Stamps.

Here are some close-ups on this layout.


The large flowers and flourishes are created using Dusty Attic chippies.


I've done a picture based video to show with you all the techniques used to create this cool effect on the acrylic expression. Enjoy!

I hope you all find this video useful. I'll definitely be creating more video tutorials in future. All my videos will be archived in the "videos" tab above and on my channel "Scrapperlicious" at youtube. If you have a youtube account, feel free to subscribe to my channel.

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Chipboards: Dusty Attic; Others: Maya Road ribbons, brads, Making Memories acrylic paint, TA glimmer mist, Heidi Swapp masks, Ranger Color Wash, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Zig Painty marker, Ranger Crackle Accents, Ranger Gesso, crystals, thread for stitching, Tombow and Beacon adhesives.  

6 comments:

Bellaidea said...

I like acrylic there!

Shona said...

wow I love your video tuts so cool :)

Tereza Crump said...

oh, Irene!! your video tutorials are so relaxing to watch... you have made them so professional! I love them... I am watching everyone of them. Thanks so much for teaching us!!! :)

Marley said...

Wow looks really cool!! Thanks for the video.. great teaching!! hugs Marley

Melissa S. said...

I have got to get some of these Clear Scraps words. How wonderful is this and your viedo is perfect. I do so enjoy these. This is a great layout as always. Have a great week.

Nancy Winter said...

Very nice video tut Irene!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin