Tuesday, April 26, 2011

True Beaute


It's Bo Bunny's time! Above is a layout which I've created using some gorgeous papers from the Ad Lib line. Check out the background cardstock. It's one of Bo Bunny's new released stripe double dot cardstock. I really love the designs and texture on these cardstock. It adds so much to this layout.

Here are some details on it.


I've created the flowers using some pattern papers from the Ad Lib line and Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die. You can check out my video tutorial on this.

My word:
"When I first look at this line of papers, I totally have no idea that this is how my creation will turn out!" Therefore, you will always never know unless you try! ~ Scrapperlicious

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Others: Making Memories acrylic paint, Bo Bunny trinkets, buttons and lace, Ranger Stickles, Sizzix die, Shimmerz Paints Shimmeringz, thread for stitching, Tombow and other adhesives.

6 comments:

Marika said...

Яркая и позитивная страничка, цветы очень понравились, такие пышные)

Asas à imaginação said...

Irene, your page is marvelous!!!
I loved the "Memories" too!!!
Hugs
Marlei

Erin Smetak said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors!!!

STAMP ENJOY said...

Magnifique page pleine de pep's !

Susanne said...

wow....georgeous scrap... amazing!!!
Hugs! Susanne

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Lovely layout.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin