Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If Time Would Stop


This is a layout which I've created some time ago using Swirlydoos "Mon Amour" kit. I guess I've forgotten to share this layout here. This kit is way back in September 2010. I've used a Clear Scraps XL deco shape as the base for this layout.

Here are some details on it.




Hope you all like this layout.

Are you all interested in another Dusty Attic giveaway? If yes, my fellow DT member Maiko is having her Dusty Attic giveaway on her blog now. Go check it out!

 
Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye; Stamps: Creative Imaginations; Others: Dusty Attic Chipboard, Creative Charms, My Mind's Eye brads, Swirlydoos pearls; Others not included in the kit: Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Others: Clear Scraps acrylic piece, Making Memories acrylic paint, metal embellishment, Viva Decor pearl pen, Accent Creative Design flowers, white gel pen, Beacon adhesives.

6 comments:

Vibeke said...

WOW!! You are so talented!! I really love this one!!:)
Thank you so much for the inspiration:)

Have a nice day:)

HarmonySweetpea said...

Ooooh gorgeous. I worked with this range recently too but love your layout so much more haha Beautiful.

Shona said...

my first time seeing this layout and it is gorgeous!!!!

Carla said...

Beautiful stunning piece of work as always!

Cindy Gay said...

Like the lace leading into the mask to create an arch.

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

Oh wow ! This is a wonderful LO ! I am so pleased I discovered your blog !
Catherine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin