Friday, December 30, 2011

Altered Frame Part 1 *With Video Tutorial


It's time for my video tutorial this month. This time, I'll show you how I've altered this resin frame given to me by Paperland, Surabaya. I've used tons of Shimmerz Paints and Petaloo gorgeousness on this.

This is a rather long video tutorial, therefore I've separate it into 2 parts. Today's video tutorial will be part 1 of this project. Let's not wait further. Here's the video for today! Enjoy!


Ps: Keep an eye for Part 2 of this tutorial next month!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Resin Frame: Paperland; Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Tsukineko Staz On; Paints: Shimmerz; Stamps: Stampers Anonymous; Flowers and Butterflies: Petaloo; Others: The Piece by Piece lace, pearls, ribbons, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

EFI said...

Happy new year, Irene!!!

Carmen said...

Què hi tinc jo a veure, digueu-me homes,
amb les espases i les batalles?
L’única estrella que prenc per guia
és la del gaudi i de la música.
Feliç any 2012 !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin