Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Faux Brick Wall *With Video Tutorial


Time for another video tutorial from me! Today's video tutorial will answer a question which some of you had emailed me about. How to create a faux brick wall? In this video tutorial, I've used tons of Shimmerz Paints with some Dusty Attic chippies.

Check out the video tutorial below. I will share the completed project in detail tomorrow. Check back for it. Enjoy watching!



Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

8 comments:

Cyn said...

as usual I love your projects Irene!! Thanks so much for sharing!

despina said...

Love your work Irene!!!!Thanks so much!!!!greetings from Greece!!!!!!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Very cool and great video. Thanks for sharing!

Patricia said...

Thanks for the tutorial...you make it look so easy!!! This is something that I would love to try... Love the music as well...

Luciana W said...

Thanks a lot Irene, this is so wonderful! I loved! Congrats! kisses

tesascrap said...

Awesome!. Thank you for sharing!.

Aux Doigts Agiles said...

Hello!
Ta vidéo est superbe et ta créas. est magnifique.

Bisous

Anuska said...

wwooowwww fabulous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin