Sunday, November 18, 2012

On Vacation!

 
I'm so sorry that I've not been posting any updated shots of Hiro for quite sometime. The time just fly by in between being sick, kids' issues and house renovation. Anyway, here is a shot of Hiro for now. He is actually at the dog hotel/boarding place now. The family is going to Taiwan for a vacation till early December.
 
I've scheduled some posts here to share while I'm gone. If time permit, I might be able to upload some pictures of Taiwan to share on my facebook page while I'm there. If not, I'll definitely be sharing with you all here when I'm back! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

1 comment:

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

I was doing the blog hop , have a great vacation.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin