Friday, January 4, 2013

Know Yourself


This is an old  layout which I've created while I'm guest designing for Lucky7 Factory, a paper manufacturer from Canada. I've also used some acrylic circles by Clear Scraps and stamps by Vilda Stamps on it.

Here are some details.

 
 
I've embossed and inked the acrylic circle with alcohol ink.
 
 
These gorgeous stamps are by Vilda Stamps.
 
 
I've read that some of you are interested in finding out how I've created the brick wall in the picture below.
 
 
This is actually a leftover from a brick wall chipboard set which I've used up sometime ago. I did not throw it away but instead used it as mask or as an embellishment on this layout. I've first painted it with the gorgeous sorbet by Art Anthology. To create the uneven look, instead of using a brush, I use a sponge to dab on it with thick layers of sorbet.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Bazzill; Pattern Papers: L7F; Inks: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Flowers: L7F; Others: chipboard cogs, Tim Holtz idea-ology metal embellishment and mask, Sizzix embossing folder, old belt, twine, Ranger Distressed Stickles, Zig writer, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

ScrappyRae10 said...

simply fabulous. love the colors you chose. this is just beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin