Friday, November 22, 2013

Live The Life You Imagined


This is a layout created using Swirlydoos kit, "The Sweetest Thing". On this layout, I've also used some colorations by Art Anthology to add more colors to its background.

I've also painted the resins with velvets. To decorate this layout, I've added some textured flowers by Petaloo.


All the stamps used on this layout are by Vilda Stamps. I've used them to add more details.


This kit features "The Avenue" collection by BoBunny. I love the shabby tones and beautiful vintage prints of this collection.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: BoBunny, Kaisercraft; Others: Kaisercraft rhinestones, May Arts Webbed Weave, BoBunny brads, Prima resins, Blue Fern Studios chipboard; Others not included in the kit: Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others" Petaloo flowers, crafting wire, thread for stitching, pearls, Beacon and other adhesives.

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Irene, this is just beautiful, I love the details and the added Art Anthology and flowers by Petaloo are wonderful. Your work always inspires me.

Lynn said...

Irene your project is simply stunning. Your details and elements are fabulous.

Dame Jeanne Marie said...

This page is amazing, I just love it!!! So many things that catch my eye. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin