Friday, January 24, 2014

Being 10


This is a layout featuring BoBunny's Zip-A-Dee-Doodle collection. This layout is for a mixed media layout assignment. Therefore, I've used a couple of mixed media techniques on this layout.




I've also used tons of Art Anthology colorations, gesso, dimensional crystals and sorbet on this layout. The mask used on this layout is by Clear Scraps.


If you all want to know the "how-to" on any part of this layout, feel free to post it in the comment section here. I will answer them for you. Have a great weekend!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Tsukineko; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Stamps: BoBunny; Chipboard: UmWow, BoBunny; Others: BoBunny trinket, brads, stickers and jewels, thread for stitching, white gel pen, Art Anthology dimensional crystals and gesso, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Wilma Voermans said...

THE most beautiful page I have seen from you untill now, LOVE it!!

Kelly O said...

Beautiful! Wow 10…my boy is 12 and I'm like wow they grow so fast! Seems like yesterday he was so little!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin