Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hello Spring Altered Clipboard


Hello everyone! It's time for me to share April's project featuring BoBunny. This time, I've used BoBunny's Secret Garden collection. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic clipboard to create this project.

Here are some details on it.


I've also used BoBunny new foil vellum paper to decorate this clipboard. Besides that, I've also used some flowers and butterflies by Petaloo on this project.


I've used BoBunny bike ride die to cut out the bicycle and decorate it with pearlescent.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Arbor/Secret Garden
Double Dot: Powder Blue Stripe 
Foil Vellum: Secret Garden
Stickers: Secret Garden Combo Stickers
Lace: Plum Purple
Dot Jewels: Aqua
Pearlescent: Silver
Stickable Stencils: Fanciful
Dies: Bike Ride


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin