Monday, February 6, 2017

Memories Printer Tray


Hi friends! Have you seen Clear Scraps newly released printer tray frames? For today's post, I would like to share with you all one of my altered heart printer tray frame.

  
I've used some pattern papers by Graphic 45 to decorate this tray. For the title, I've used a mascil by Clear scraps and some dimensional paint.


I've also decorate this tray with tons of flowers by Petaloo.


Try altering one of these trays. You will love it!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Printer Tray: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers; Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology, Making Memories; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flowers, lace, stickers, Ranger liquid pearls, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin