Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Believe Layout


Hello everyone! Today, I'm sharing another layout with you all. This time, I've used BoBunny's Believe collection. I love how colorful this collection is and it just makes me want to create a happy and fun layout using it. This layout is also a mixed media layout. I've used tons of mixed media techniques on it.

Here are some close-ups.


I've used some stencils and glimmer spray by BoBunny to create the fun background for this layout.


To blend the canvas strips with the layout, I apply some gesso over them and later mist them with some paints.



For more fun textures, I've randomly added gesso all around the layout. Hope you all like this layout and start playing with some colors!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Stamps: BoBunny; Mask/Stencils: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny gesso, chipboard, brads, buttons and jewels, canvas, white gel pen, black pen, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Lili Sulastri said...

A truly fun layout. Lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin