Friday, March 3, 2017

Cute Owl Shaker


Hello everyone! Are you all ready for another altered project from me? Today, I'm sharing an altered owl shaker which features Clear Scraps new mini owl shakers. This is a very easy project.

Here are some details.


I've first covered the shaker with some pattern papers. To create the beak and eye lid, I've cut out separate pieces of pattern papers and adhered on it. For some sparkle, I've added some glitter on it.



To make it more feminine and cute, I've added a flower, feathers and some ribbon on it. The flower and feather is by Petaloo.

What do you all think of this shaker? Give it a try!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Shaker: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Ink/Paints: Making Memories, Ranger Inks; Flowers/Leaves: Petaloo; Others: ribbon, Stickles, Petaloo feathers, twine, sequins, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin